Monday, November 15, 2010

Training through the holidays

I'm going to keep this blog going through the holidays showing how I plan to train and eat through this time period. Perhaps you can gain a few tips along the way of how to keep the pounds down while I continue to drop weight during this normally belt-busting time. For those of you in England, you don't get to experience the food festival that Thanksgiving is in the US. Typically, people treat this as the start of the "holidays" and after about 5 solid weeks of indulgence, wonder why they have gained so much unwanted bodyfat. I'm going to show you how you can manage through this period and maybe even drop a few pounds. Please feel free to comment or ask questions along the way. Everybody has hurdles when it comes to fitness and dieting etc, but with a solid plan, you can overcome these hurdles and move toward your goal. My current hurdle is a slow healing MCL/Sartorious tendon strain that is preventing me from running (which is ideal in the mountains here in Phoenix in the winter). Hopefully I will start to see more progress here and move on to more exciting and challenging workouts. I have to train in 30 mins so will leave it at this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment