Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 3

OK, let's get this diet bak on track...

Breakfast...oatmeal pancakes with banana (Darunee makes super-healthy and GOOD pancakes), eggs. Not sure how many, Darunee had made them when I got back from my early appointments.

Lunch...2 sl wheat pizza with chicken, onion, mozarella. Actuallya well balanced meal, if not a little too much sugar perhapds. Thin crust.

Snack...protein shake

Dinner (Market Bistro..mmmmm). Mixed green salad with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, sweetcorn, strawberries, apple. 1/2 cuban pork sandwich.

Workout...standard weight training for shoulders, triceps, biceps. OK, that's enough of this shit. Those workouts are boring, time consuming and practically pointless (but aesthetically pleasing). I don't train this way, need to get back to what I do best. Will make up for it tonight by doing some shadow boxing, krav maga style. Maybe some combatives exercises too.

Need aswift kick up my arse. Not a good day for the third day. Training must improve, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment